과목별점수
국어수학영어사회과학한국사도덕
상담내용

가입정보는 상담 목적 외에 사용되지 않습니다.

Answers about Home Electricity

페이지 정보

작성자 Mariam 댓글 0건 조회 7회 작성일 24-06-27 06:11

본문

There are no 'watts' in '15 amperes'. The watt is used to measure power, whereas the ampere is used to measure current. These are two completely different quant
Read more

Home Electricity

+2

How many amps are needed for a freezer?

Asked by Wiki User

The specific number of amps needed for a freezer can vary depending on the model and size. Typically, a small freezer may require around 2-3 amps, while larger
Read more

Home Electricity

How many watts does a generator have to have to run a blow dryer?

Asked by Wiki User

A typical blow dryer requires around 1500-1800 watts to operate effectively. Therefore, a generator with a capacity of at least 2000 watts would be suitable to
Read more

Home Electricity

+1

How do you take 240 volt and step it down to 120 volt?

Asked by Wiki User

You can step down 240 volts to 120 volts by using a transformer. A transformer with a 2:1 winding ratio will reduce the voltage from 240V to 120V. Make sure to
Read more

Foxes

+2

If your electricity is turned off who can help you to get it turned back on?

Asked by Wiki User

I am waiting to hear the answer to this question myself. My electric company wants $300 to have it turned back on and I don't have even close to that. I am taki
Read more

Home Electricity

+2

I am installing a kitchen light fixture in the ceiling. While pulling down the old fixture the green ground wire broke. The new Fixture has a green ground wire. Where do I ground it to now?

Asked by Wiki User

You can ground the green ground wire from the new fixture to the metal junction box using a grounding screw or grounding clip. Make sure the junction box is gro
Read more

Home Electricity

How do you increase amps using a 12v system to a hyd gen?

Asked by Wiki User

To increase amps in a 12V system powering a hydrogen generator, you would need to increase the current flow. This can be done by using a power source that can d
Read more

Home Electricity

Can an electric company truly charge you a high bill like 400.00 on an electric bill?

Asked by Wiki User

Yes, an electric company can charge you a high bill of $400 if you have used a significant amount of electricity during that billing period. Factors such as inc
Read more

Home Electricity

+2

How bright is the bulb when a shorter wire is used?

Asked by Wiki User

Using a shorter wire with the same resistance would result in a brighter bulb, as there would be less electrical resistance in the circuit, allowing more curren
Read more

Home Electricity

+3

How many amps is 20000 watts?

Asked by Wiki User

Hi. Power Law or Watt's Law of James Watt tells us that Power P (in watts) = current I (in amperes) X voltage E (in volts) or P=I x E, Performance V Kapseln Preis therefore I=P/E so just d
Read more

Inventions

+2

Where was the first house to have electricity?

Asked by Wiki User

The first house to have electricity was the home of inventor Thomas Edison in Menlo Park, New Jersey. Edison's house was fitted with his own direct current (DC)
Read more

Home Electricity

+1

What is the difference between a ground fault breaker and a gfci outlet?

Asked by Wiki User

A ground fault breaker is a circuit breaker that protects an entire circuit from ground faults, while a GFCI outlet is an electrical receptacle with built-in gr
Read more

Home Electricity

Is the circuit wiring between the motor starter in a motor control center going to the equipment disconnect with a circuit breaker in it a feeder or a branch circuit?

Asked by Wiki User

The circuit wiring between the motor starter and the equipment disconnect with a circuit breaker in it is typically considered a feeder. This is because it carr
Read more

Home Electricity

How does fluorescent paint work?

Asked by Wiki User

susie lighthouse cafe

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

검정고시 전문학원 청운학원에서 함께 하고 싶으신가요?상담 신청하기

검정고시 전문학원 청운학원에서
함께 하고 싶으신가요?
상담 신청하기

그누보드5
경기도 의정부시 시민로118 (의정부동, 은덕빌딩5층) 학원설립운영등록번호 : 1316 학원명 : 청운패스학원
전국대표번호 : 1566-1167 | 상담전화 : 031)855-2700 | 사업자등록번호 : 856-93-00900 | 개인정보보호관리책임자 : 이지연
교습비: 초등179 검정131 보습170

송파점
서울 송파구 가락로 114(석촌동 296-2 신우빌딩 4층) | 학원설립운영등록번호 :7627 | 사업자등록번호 ; 218-94-21721
대표 : 이영욱 | 학원명 : 청운검정고시수능학원 | 대표번호 : 02-424-6200 상담전화 : 02-419-7100
보통교과/입시·검정/종합112   보통교과/입시·검정/단과120   보습·논술/단과(초등부)192   보습·논술/단과(중등부)204   보습·논술/단과(고등부)228

Copyright © www.cwpass.co.kr.
All rights reserved.